July 24, 2009

Pedicures & Pools

So, I suppose the number one rule of summer is to have pretty toes before you don your flops and sandals. Pax was perhaps a tad behind, but I finally distracted her long enough to paint those sweet baby piggies. = )


We are still beating the heat just about any way we can and splashing around seems to be the favorite for P. I got her a different pool that has taller sides that I thought would contain her more. The other might be more for when she is running and can utilize the sprinklers. I think she enjoyed her new one just fine!




Well...for awhile anyways. HAHHA.


Her buddy Bean was apparently thirsty.


I think this pool was a great investment for the deck and fun for a quick swim after dinner. I have been trying to keep her as happy as possible this week, we are cutting a MAJAH molar and I can't even begin to describe how swollen her poor little gums are. Unfortunately, she has to cut 3 more, and I hope they are speedy little teeth. My Lambie just isn't her smiling self. =(

No comments:

life according to Lambie