I located a Gymboree facility an hour away from us and decided to take advantage of the free class they offer. While the whole commuting thing was a downer for us, this class was so fun. Paxtin was a little unsure about the things they wanted her to do there and got a little antsy. She clung to me for a few minutes until she got comfortable. She is also cutting serious teeth, as I mentioned, and she is very unpredictable these days. I liked this class because the instructor explained everything to me. What each activity was good for (increasing her cause and effect, etc.) and it was a small little intimate group, which I also liked.
This is Paxtin at the top of the tunnel....

and she wasn't quite sure about it. I learned that my daughter is very hesitant and not quite as bold as I thought she was. Maybe from staying home with me everyday, but she wanted to do her own thing.
She did try out the tiny little tube, she kind of whined through it, but she did it!

The other kids climbed right up the slide areas that had spots for their hands and feet. I thought Pax would love this, but she again, just wasn't sure. She preferred the stairs!

My friend, Ashley, who lives in the area, recently became a SAHM and is also looking for things to do with her baby. They met us there and Drew, her son, was quite the daredevil!

He finally tried out the tube after some resisting and went down the tunnel, too.

Pax just wanted to explore.

Throwing their balls through the hoops.

Catching bubbles.

Both Drew & Pax really liked the parachute at the end. Drew got right up and boogied down for everyone!

I would love to enroll in the program and I think that Pax would benefit from it so much. The only down side is the hour drive there and back. Kind of hard to justify for only a 45 minute class. = (
It did wear her out though...HA!


No comments:
Post a Comment