Cody & I decided to go ahead and plan our trip to the apple orchard with
Pax. I am so glad we did, it was so much fun. Even though she couldn't walk around on her own, she had a blast with Cody pulling them out of the tree and was of course obsessed with the bag we collected them in. Such a GIRL. =)

She wasn't too excited, however, about daddy eating her apples.




Next up is the pumpkin patch!
2 comments:
Adorable pics.! I would love to go to an apple orchard. I don't know of one near us. It looks like fun! We have been to a vineyard recently to pick grapes which was yummy and fun!
Have a blessed week, Ginger
Oh YAY!!! I am SO glad you got to go pick apples. That is such a fun and exciting outing that you could make into a tradition! Maybe when she gets older you could make homemade applesauce and she could see the apples she picked actually make something! I know my Kindergartners LOVED making applesauce! Have a great week!
Post a Comment