September 29, 2009

garage sale and golf

I hardly ever get up and around in time to hit garage sales. I wish I were more dedicated to it. Everyone I know finds great stuff. Like my dad-who found this SUPER cute kitchen for Pax over the weekend. He set it up for her and painted her a sign to make it complete.

She loved it.


So, this past weekend we went to Siloam to visit and celebrate my birthday early. Sunday was such a pretty day, Cody asked if we wanted to ride along with him while he played a round of golf. As crazy as it is, I have never been golfing with my husband. We have known each other for 8 1/2 years and I have never once been out on a course with him. Pax had such a great time riding in the cart. You know her and the wind. =)

She even thought she might like to drive.
We will definitely be going out for more golf again.


No comments:

life according to Lambie