September 04, 2009

so long sweet summer.

Sorry for the blog vacation.

It was just too pretty outside this past week and I didn't really have much going on! I thought Fall had made a semi-early appearance, but today it was back to HOT Arkansas September. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Pax and I had a baby friend over on Thursday. Rylee's mommy needed a last minute babysitter and I got the call (@6 a.m.) Pax did very well with her and had a blast with all her toys. Of course.

It was a little early and they weren't into pics. I don't know what I ever complained about when Pax was that age...she didn't move! I am so used to having a baby trail me from room to room-it was so different.

These other shots are just some pics I took during the week. I got excited it was so cool and got out some of Paxi's Fall clothes. I am positively giddy over some argyle and corduroy. =)



Ugh-my poor baby has allergies like crazy. This weather has done nothing but make her a snotty, sneezing mess.






I promise to be a better blogger next week!!

GO HOGS. =)

No comments:

life according to Lambie