October 09, 2009

16 months


Paxtin is 16 months old!!! Where as the time gone?

I know I say this every month, but Cody & I couldn't have been more blessed with a perfect baby. She's funny, smart, sassy-everything I dreamed she would be.

She has made some minor progress in her walking and is taking independent steps between Cody and I. Of course, I bawled. She giggles like a crazy woman while she is trying to take off. It excites her so. I am so proud of her.



She's still got her funny little personality and the word of the month is BY FAR...NO. We say it all. the. time. It applies to everything. Cody and I actually mess with her and ask her funny questions that we know she will say "no" to. She has also started saying LOTS of words after me-apple, Abby (my parents' dog), Nannie, pumpkin...if I could just get "trick or treat!"


She grows and changes so much everyday and I have to stop myself and think about how far we have come. I am enjoying this age more than any other and I know it will only get better. =)

Happy 16 months Lambie. We love you.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Awww, YOUR Paxtin is a sweetie!! You know I love her name =) I like the "uncommoness" of it--chances are she won't be called "Paxtin X" when she starts school, to not mix her up with other Paxtins!

life according to Lambie