October 08, 2009

dont stop believin'



Just when I was starting to lose hope again and get frustrated because Paxtin still wasn't walking-she does this. I wish I could get a better shot of her face because she giggles and smiles the whole time she is walking to something. I am in love! Such a precious face. She is only walking in between two things...(people or from me to her chair), but she's finally taken off and we are all just SO excited.

This past week especially, I have been so very worried about her and concerned that she wasn't walking at all. And just like everyone told me, she did it on her time. When she was ready. Thank you all for being so encouraging to me and making me feel better about Pax. It is just a momma's intuition to worry! But, seriously, thank you.

So, now a whole new world opens up to me...as I have no idea what to do with a kid who can RUN away from me. LOL!






1 comment:

Whitney said...

How precious!!! YAY PAX!

life according to Lambie