
So....we made it to the pumpkin patch!!! It was a GORGEOUS day-the rain stopped, the mud dried and we headed out. =)
Pax LOOOVED the animals. The pigs and ducks....

BUT-she demanded that goat come out to see her.

and it worked!

she liked him the most of the animals, I think.

The cutest little witch and cat ever!

So, I thought that the pig, ducks, and goat would be the hit of the day-UNTIL...we rode the ponies.

she's. in. love. =)

Cody said she squealed and screamed the whole time they went around! I got a little video of it below.

We took a scenic hayride down to the AR river.
Pax preferred the hay...

but she LOVED the cows. See a theme here??

Although, she called them all kitties. :/

Before we left, we chose our pumpkins...

and Daddy helped
Pax find hers.

We had SUCH a great time today and this will
defiantly be our patch for many years to come. =)
(the pony video) =)
1 comment:
How fun! She is such a doll. The family pic is great!
Post a Comment