Yesterday was one of those GORGEOUS Fall days that you just can't help but love. It was so nice outside-Pax & I took a drive with all the windows down and went for a walk with Nannie. I wish the weather would stay like this forever.

While we were waiting for Nannie to get home from work-we visited with the neighbor's grand baby, Emily. Pax was fascinated by her toys and wanted to show Emily her new witch.
Meet Witchy.We were at a local children's boutique shopping and Pax wouldn't put the witch down. I knew it was going to have to be ours. The owner, Sonja, was so sweet and gave Pax the witch and told her to make sure she loves her and gives her a good home. =)

And as you can see, Witchy goes where we go. She is Paxtin's new best friend. Witchy definitely got a good home. LOTS of love.


Pax is keeping up with her walking so good. She still prefers that we hold her hand-she can walk faster that way, but she wobbles around the house quite a bit. I had to invest in some new socks with traction-wood floors and socks don't mix well. HA! She's getting it though-and I can tell she is loving the world from so high up. (as is Witchy.)


1 comment:
oh my gosh she is sooooo CUTE!!! Her sweet little face ...so precious! Your blog is so fun and cute!!! I have enjoyed my time here!
If you would like please come visit me at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my current giveaway. I try to have a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you decide to become a follower so you don't miss out!
xo
Priscila
Post a Comment