
I can't believe how fast our little music class has flown by! It just seems that I was all excited about starting it and meeting new baby friends for Pax.
Today was her last class and I noticed that the last few classes (especially since she is now walking), she really came out of her shell. She was still a little unsure about the activities and things, but I know she enjoyed it.


She made a new friend, Audrey, who was by far the life of the class! I loved her energy and she was always ready to give Paxi a hug as soon as we got to class!
Pax was still a little unsure about all this hugging. LOL.

And a SUPER big thank you to our Kindermusik teacher, Ms. Beth. She did so good with the girls and I learned some fun things that Pax and I will FOR SURE continue to do at home.

I wish I would have taken more pics throughout the session, but I was always too busy dancing or swinging Pax around. =)
When we got back into town-KM is 45 minutes away-we decided that we would go take a tour of her new school that she is going to be starting ONE day a week in January. I worked at this church based Mother's Day Out type school, so I am not worried about their reputation at all. I wanted Pax to see the room she would be in, where they eat lunch, and their toys. I know one of the teachers well, we went to high school together, so I know she will be in good hands. I am just spazzing because for the first time in 17 months, I will give control to someone else for one whole day. I know she will LOVE the social play and interaction, but it is just my nature to want to control what goes on in her day. I have NEVER been this way in my life, but with Pax, it is different.
It will be a good thing for us both and I am looking forward to seeing how she does.
We have LOTS AND LOTS of things coming up and it seems everyday is busy with something. I am so ready for Thanksgiving-Pax will actually get to eat with us this year and not nap through it. =)
It will be a good thing for us both and I am looking forward to seeing how she does.
We have LOTS AND LOTS of things coming up and it seems everyday is busy with something. I am so ready for Thanksgiving-Pax will actually get to eat with us this year and not nap through it. =)




No comments:
Post a Comment