
I think this is my favorite picture we have taken. Well, besides the 1 month old pic, where she is all little and squishy. =) This one shows off her personality SO good. She has gotten good at posing-as you can see-and I LOVE her scrunched shoulders look.
So, Pax at 17 months:
We have an official walker. Pax hardly ever crawls anymore and very rarely even sits down for that matter! She is all over the place and everyone is reminding me that I got what I asked for. I love being able to get her out of the car and let her WALK to the door-doesn't sound like much, but when you have 4 bags from Wal-Mart and a huge diaper bag-it helps tremendously!
We have since been able to do more fun things with Pax-go more places. Cody took her to the marina aquarium yesterday and she got to walk around and look at all the turtles and fish. He said she loved it. I am looking forward to December and a visit from our favorite cupcake. =)
I hate to say that this is my favorite age, because each month gets better, but right now, this is BY FAR my favorite age. We can have conversations and we play more pretend type games. It's such a blast. She has recently really gotten into coloring and after Christmas, when we get her easel, I hope to do more painting with her.
Cody & I are so blessed and so happy to have such an amazing little girl.


No comments:
Post a Comment