
So, ever since Cody went to work an extra job on Saturdays, Pax & I have been left to our own imaginations, as to what to do with ourselves all day. =) I clean pretty intensely throughout the week, so the weekends I am able to spend a ton of time with Cody, Pax, and my mom.

The highlight of my Saturdays with Nannie usually consists of a yummy local lunch and stroll through Wal-Mart (try not to be jealous.) =) This particular trip, Pax scored herself a sweet new ball to play with in the yard and after nap we decided to try it out.

She hasn't quite got the kicking down, but the running with it-she's all over. I can't say that any sports related ability will come from me-I was terrible. Like, worse than terrible. So, I'm praying she got some of Cody's athletic genes.




=)







No comments:
Post a Comment