May 07, 2010

Back to the park

Paxtin woke up the other morning and I asked her when she was up if she wanted to go to the park again. Her response, "Hay Hay park?" (Hayden, park?) She wanted to invite her little buddy, Hayden to go again! Sooooo sweet my Lambie is.
I wish this picture was a little better, but Pax was sitting in the direct sunlight and her pale complexion doesn't allow for good photography! At least, for me and my limited experience.
Paxtin is a very good socializer and I am thankful for that. I can see where her one day a week at Mother's Day Out is really paying off.


I am excited for Mother's Day weekend!! I had planned a family trip to the zoo months ago for this weekend and didn't even realize it was Mother's Day. I am BEYOND excited to take Paxtin to the zoo. She is really going to freak. With all the house renovation going on in our lives right now, a little get-a-way to the zoo will be just what we need.

Remember your mommy and everything she does for you!

No comments:

life according to Lambie