This weekend we decided to go back to the apple orchard with Pax. Last year she wasn't walking yet, so I'm not really sure how much fun she had. This year was completely different! She had an amazing time...tall grass, physical labor, and all. The orchard we go to also has berries in the Summer and pumpkins in the Fall. We were a little late picking this year, so they already had out their pumpkins. Guess what we had to stop and check out first? Now I can't wait to go to the Pumpkin Patch...although I fear it may take us FOREVER to pick one out.


I was very proud of Pax...the grass was really tall and hard to walk in, but she didn't stop or complain once. The mission was apples and she was up for the challenge! And she was going to eat one no matter how gross I thought it was...she always seems to get her way. ; )








1 comment:
Very cute pictures of her at the orchard!
Post a Comment