October 07, 2010

MDO pumpkin patch 2010

I think this year will be the year of 100 pumpkin patch visits! We always plan a special family trip out to our favorite patch about 30 minutes from us and still plan to go to that one later this month. But, our church also hosted a patch this week and since Pax attends school there, I knew they would be going. All of the money raised goes to help fund things around the church, so I wanted to give back in anyway we could. I made sure to volunteer to help out with Paxi's class, mostly so I could see Pax interact with her friends and get some cute pics along the way.







She really seemed to have a blast and didn't even cry when it was time for me to go. I can't wait to see the pumpkin she chose and hear all about her day at the patch. =)



No comments:

life according to Lambie