Late last week we decided to build our gingerbread house. I have built one every year for as long as I can remember. Even before I had Paxtin, I would build one for me and Cody. I love them! They are so cute to sit out for Christmas. Now that Pax is older, she can fully appreciate the fun in decorating a house--and eating the candies. = ) This is how P's little house turned out!




This past weekend we had our first Christmas with Cody's mom, stepdad, and grandma. It was also our first time hosting guests at our house, so I was very nervous. We finally felt that the house was all ready for people to stay overnight and everything turned out just perfect! We had a great time, my bbq sandwiches turned out sooo good, and everyone loved their gifts they got. Paxtin enjoyed spending time with her mimi and poppy T. She's so funny when they're around-it's like me and Cody don't even exsist!! Pax got some great gifts and a lot of new jammies. She was WAY excited to get her new Tinkerbell kitchen...look at that face!

And I got a great new jogger stroller...something I have been wanting for awhile now. I've already tried it out several times!!
We are all ready for our Christmas celebrations this weekend. Pax and I are planning to make snickerdoodle and sugar cookies for Santa...and carrot sticks for the reindeer. We will also be traveling up to NWA Christmas Day to spend Christmas with family there. We will be busy to say the least. I'm hoping for a wonderful little traveler and a well behaved little lambie...
Of course, she's going to be a total goober. ; ) But how can you be mad at a face like this??


I will post all out pics from Christmas sometime next week.
Merry Christmas, everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment