
Well, I didn't exactly do what I planned...to blog all week! But, I did manage to upload my pics I've had trapped in my camera for forever now. And I realized I hardly have ANY cute pics of Pax. I have seriously been slacking on my picture taking and I must do better...mommy fail!!

OK--enough excuses. Paxi baby is 30 months today!! Unbelievable is about the only word that I can use to describe how 30 months makes me feel!! Doesn't that seem like SUCH a huge number?? I feel like she's growing entirely way too fast and while I love this age so much, it is definitely providing us with lots of new challenges. 'Terrible Two's' is not some urban legend...

I could list a million things about pax at this age, but I will just keep it short and sweet for this post! I am loving this age to death--she is definitely a TWO year old--but, all in all she's an absolute JOY. She's sooo funny, smart, sassy and still the greatest thing in the whole world. =)
Happy 30 Months Boo baby!!


No comments:
Post a Comment