January 12, 2011

time machine wednesday

While I love a good 'wordless wednesday' post, today I thought I would change it up and do something different. I got to looking at my photo albums last night, mostly of Paxtin when she was first born..(baby craving, much??) and I then thought I would go back and look at some of my old blog posts from this time last year...and even from the year before that.

This was Paxtin this week exactly a year ago.

http://lambiebabyp.blogspot.com/2010/01/bubbles-bubblesin-your-hair.html

She's got such a sweet little BABY face! I hardly remember her being so little. Which is why I want to take the time weekly to do so. :)

This post was from this week TWO years ago. My oh my what a difference a couple of years makes.

http://lambiebabyp.blogspot.com/2009/01/time-to-bust-out-outlet-covers.html

Love watching her when she was so tiny!! I think my baby fever is really starting to kick into overdrive. ;)

No comments:

life according to Lambie