February 24, 2011

Christmas in February

I have to say, Paxtin is one VERY loved little girl. I doubted there could ever be anyone who could love her like WE do in the beginning, but it's VERY obvious she is the apple of quite a few eyes. =)

My Aunt Karen and her family live in Ft. Smith and had been asking to see us since after Christmas. We planned days and then we got the big snow event and were unable to meet up. They had some Christmas presents to give to Paxtin, so they were kind enough to send them to her in the mail. We still look forward to seeing them soon!!

So, daddy the UPS man, brought home Paxtin's package. Can you tell she was excited?!?!

**Disclaimer: I realize that my child looks like an ORPHAN in these pictures. IT HAPPENS. ; )**





The grand-daddy present of them all was a Princess Make-it-Yourself Cupcake set. THANKS KAREN!!!! ; ) It was only like 10:00 AM, but we set out to make the cupcakes. LOL.






We actually had fun making these tiny little cupcakes...we measured and mixed, stirred and poured. Pax helped me bake them (10 minutes at 110!!! hahahaha) and soon they were ready. I'm sorry i don't have a finished product shot. They weren't too pretty and they tasted just about as good. : /

We greatly appreciate you all thinking of Paxtin and making her feel so special. We love you all.

No comments:

life according to Lambie