March 10, 2011

33 Months Old




I posted the pictures from the monthly photo shoot, but didn't have time to update on Pax!!

Paxtin at 33 Months:

I actually have height and weight measurements, which are hard to get these days, unless she's sick and has to go to the dr. Sooooo, of course we had to make our bi-annual allergy induced trip to the dr. and this time it resulted in a double ear infection discovery. :( Paxtin weighed in at 37 pounds and was 37 1/2 inches tall! I always think she is a little on the thin side, but trust me 37 lbs doesn't FEEL thin. ; )

In one week (Paxtin's Spring Break) we are enforcing potty training boot camp. I am praying this goes smoothly and tear-free, but that's hoping for a lot. I am just honestly SO, SO tired of changing diapers. It has become a hassle to try and find somewhere to change her (if we are at a b-day party or out at the park) and it's come down to the both of us just being lazy. A friend of mine sent me the 'three-day potty training method" and I'm going to give it my very best shot. Pray for us!!

I'm constantly reminded how FUN this age is. This past weekend we went to a princess dress-up/tea party. (Pictures coming tomorrow!) And OH my GOODNESS, it was precious. Even the smallest things, that we take for granted, are special and new in the eyes of a toddler. I LOVE it! Paxtin has come so far in coming out of her shell. I think it is more ME that now worries. She's a total chatterbox and chats it up with just about anyone. You forget sometimes she's almost three. =)

I am trying to come up with ideas for her 3rd birthday...I know I have three months, but it will be here before I know it. Our town is very limited in party spaces, so I hope to find something fun and affordable!

HAPPY 33 MONTHS LAMBIE!!!

No comments:

life according to Lambie