
Sooooo, we got a new dog!! After we lost Jake, I was really hesitant to let Cody get a new one. I knew he would, regardless of what I thought, but I just didn't want to go through heart ache again...sometime down the road. But, that's the chance you take owning pets.
This is our new dog, Toby!! We found him this weekend, roaming behind Cody's dad's house. He looks to be about a year old and he is just the sweetest thing. We think he is going to be a pretty big dog! I am taking him to the vet today, so I will update on his weight and estimation of age. =)

UPDATE::: Toby weighed in at FIFTY pounds!! WOW-the vet told us he is going to be a pretty big boy. Probably topping out at about 80 lbs. And she guessed that he is about a year, maybe a little younger. She couldn't determine if he is a FULL blooded golden, but she was fairly positive he was. She explained that as he got older, she would be able to tell better. =)


No comments:
Post a Comment