August 24, 2011

Back to School 2011


It's that time of year again. Time for new school clothes and new backpacks...new teachers and new classrooms! About a year ago, I accepted a teaching position at Paxtin's Mother's Day Out program at our church. And it was such a great decision for me!! I LOVE my kiddos and teaching has always been my passion. I knew once I had kids of my own, having a full-time job wasn't what I wanted. My mom worked full-time when I was growing up and I wanted different for Pax. Working at MDO allows Pax and I to keep the same hours, while allowing her to branch out, get some time away from me and be independent. The best part is I can sneak a peek at her WHENEVER I want!!! ; )

This year, Pax has moved up to the 'older threes' class. She's an OWLthis year!! She was really looking forward to seeing some of her old friends from last year, who she hadn't seen all summer. I didn't get a picture with her and her new backpack/lunchbox...we did good to allow extra time for this photo. Check out the stance! DI-VA.

She had a wonderful day-her new teachers Ms. Brooke and Ms. Amy were so happy to see Paxi's face this year. =) I couldn't ask for better teachers-we are so lucky to have such a great school for P.

No comments:

life according to Lambie