August 03, 2011

Photo Dump::cellphone pics

I always take quick little snapshots with my phone and update them on my face book. I got to looking through them and some are too cute not to share on the blog!! Some are older pictures (Paxi has long hair in some!) and some are very recent. Just a hodge podge of random pictures for a post!!

This was taken when we were on our way to jasper one afternoon. Paxi was headed to spend the weekend with her MiMi in Branson and we stopped to kill some time. These turned out to be precious pictures!! (Aladdin included!)






These are just Paxi running around our yard chasing 'dragonflies'



This was on Paxi's birthday. I took her to the local paint your own pottery place. She chose a unicorn. HA!!


I have NO explanation for this one!!


Singin' in the RAIN!


Again...I have no idea. My kid is hilariously weird!!


A good ol' summer shot in her bathing suit. =) If I looked 1/2 that cute in mine, I'd drive all over town with it on, too!!!



HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!

No comments:

life according to Lambie