August 07, 2011

A whole NEW world...

Oh boy. To say Paxtin is obsessed with all things Disney right now would be an understatement. Actually, Disney PRINCESSES. She is CRAZY about each one of them. BUT, I think her favorite is Jasmine.

My parents have all of my old VHS tapes from when I was younger and we watch them at their house when we visit. We watched The Little Mermaid LOTS AND LOTS of times before I convinced her to pick a new one. And that's when the ALADDIN obsession was born. I can't tell you how many times we've watched that movie...I do know I almost can't watch it another time without completely losing my mind.

Pax loves Aladdin more than any other character. I even bought her an Aladdin doll off of Ebay. It's what she asked for! HA!! The obsession doesn't end there...she's finally learned all the songs and asked for a CD of the music. Like an idiot, I bought it and every day I wish I hadn't! Ok, it isn't THAT bad, but it gets a little redundant. :/

Pax has finally perfected (in the best way a 3 year old can)the song, A WHOLE NEW WORLD. She even let me video her. I apologize her hair is ratty and she's in jammies.



No comments:

life according to Lambie