May 21, 2011

Practice makes Perfect!!

Paxtin has been asked to be a flower girl for our cousin Brigit's wedding. We have about 2 weeks until the wedding, so I figured it was time to start practicing. We talked about how she would wear her pretty 'princess' dress that Brigit bought her and that she would carry a pretty basket full of flowers. To practice, I just gave her her Easter basket filled with lots of pieces of tissue. HA!

I taught her to walk and toss, walk and toss. She is so cute inching down our front hallways saying, "walk and toss, walk and toss!" I hope she doesn't recite this in the middle of the wedding. ; )

I will blog about the wedding in a few weeks and let you know how she did. Her dress is PRECIOUS and I can't wait to see her in it with her hair all fixed and we may even do a TINY bit of make-up. She will probably pass out because I am letting her 'do makeup.' I'm not kidding when I say she asks me to 'do her makeup' every. single. day. She's going to be my diva when she hits the teenage years. yikes.

Here she trying on the dress. The pictures don't do it justice, it's so pretty in person. Plus, I took these pictures with my cell phone, so they are terrible quality. My next mission is to invest in a phone that takes USEABLE photos. :/




And this is her practicing. Lots of concentration happening there!




Walk & Toss! Walk & Toss!



say a little prayer for us...we might need it!!

No comments:

life according to Lambie